KTP1000 PN Not able to transfer

sparkleplc

Hello,

I have a KTP1000 PN currently connected to IMI151-8F PLC. I can go online to the PLC and download, but for some reason cannot transfer to KTP1000 PN. Is there is specific order to do this? My first project with Siemens !!

Yes I had the IP address set up and could ping.

I just found out what the problem was. So I had to select "TRANSFER" on the HMI, and then transfer apparently! Do I have to do this everytime I have to update the HMI Program?

I dont know the basic panels, but I think that there is a setting on the panel to allow "remote control", i.e. to allow WinCC to switch the panel to transfer mode.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm using a S7-1200 and a KTP basic 1000 with TIA basic. In my program i call a screen using an internal marker M0.0 for instance...
Replies
Views
Dear S7 gurus, I need to work on a KTP1000 touch panel of seimens and using it with a S7314,my question is can I simulate it in my simatic...
Replies
Views
I'd like to download an update to a program in a KTP1000 basic panel remotly through Siemens Teleservice. The KTP1000 is connected through...
Replies
Views
Hello How I use gauge on KTP1000 Basic Dp with WinccFlex2008? I cant find Gauge function on Enhanced objects. Pls help Nec
Replies
Views
I am considering using a "magnetic cable tie mount" like this one: https://www.grainger.com/product/MAG-MATE-Magnet-with-Zip-Tie-Holder-49M018 It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom