PLC analyzer or logger; like Ibapda for Windows 8.1 x64

culebrasx

Hi!
first of all say hello and thanks to all the community,

I just bought a laptop with windows 8.1 x64, I used to use ibapda V6.24 on windows 7 x32 for recording data of Siemens PLC's, but it was impossible install ibapda on windows 8.1 x64.

Did someone installed it on this system?

I also tried to install (on second place..) plc analyzer with the same results, so....

Do someone know another program to store data of this plc's? or any version that can be installed on windows 8.1 (I tried all things, compatibility versions...

thanks in advance...

Similar Topics

Dear All, Related with the autem plc analyzer, I have one problem with the ethernet communication, i would appreciatedif you support to me...
Replies
Views
Hi I configured PLC Analyzer 5 to collect data from digital outputs but when i run program in CPU and start acquisition process, signal states...
Replies
Views
Hi,I've got alittle problem,with plc analyzer!The signals that I am tracking are analog.I am tracking 3 signals each of them has a min and a max...
Replies
Views
looking for a free full copy of "PLC-ANALYZER" for use on seimens S7 program. Have tried the demo, want to try the real thing??
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody have or use the Program PLC Analyzer Pro V4.0.2.2, and is this program useful? For anybody that does not have it a demo can be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom