Produce and consume via nat device

fzr989

Hello, does anybody know if it is possible to produce and consume tags between processors that are connected through 9300-ena devices on an Ethernet network? Thanks,

Yes it is. I have a CompactLogix processor behind a 9300-ENA that is using produced and consumed tags to another CompactLogix and a ControlLogix processor.

I/O not responding NAT device

Hello Guys I would like to know how do you set up the network to have a successful connection 9300-ENA and IP

Similar Topics

I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
I currently have a setup in Siemens S7 using I-Device connections over PROFINET and I am trying to investigate an equivalent setup using Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Recent Forum member and very-good-question-asker /DesertSurf520 has a thread that started a discussion about Compact 5000 I/O, but branched off...
Replies
Views
My PLC has a Boolean consume tag that gets data from another PLC via ethernet. Is there a way to make the consume tag fail to 0 when the ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello Ladies and Gents, I have some PLC to PLC communications using Produce and Consume. The data is not time sensitive, and I really only need...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom