Help on looping through DBs. S7-1500

Piroman

Hi to all!

I'm in need of some advice or even example of using DB number as argument for loop. Language: SCL. PLC: S7-1200. Soft: TIA V13.

More details on the task:
- I have 3 similar DBs in WORK memory created on base of UDT (that is array)
- I'm planing something near 300 similar DBs located just in LOAD memory (for logging purposes)
- Program logic is simple : writing records to WORK DBs arrays sequentially (DB1..DB2..DB3), when DB3 starts program is copying DB1 to DB1_L (to LOAD memory), when DB1 starts again (writing is cyclical) - DB2 to DB2_L ... and so on.
- Copying to LOAD memory made with WRIT_DBL function.
- When logged data requested, it is copied from LOAD memory to some other buffer DB (not the point) by READ_DBL.

As you can see, there is constant change of Source and Destination DBs in WRIT_DBL/READ_DBL functions. They are taking _variant_ parameters for both input and output. If just someone can tell me how to make _variant_ variable for temporary DB pointing... :rolleyes:... or suggest any other solution. By the way, I'm trying to use "Optimised" DBs.

Thanks in advance!