Allen Bradly 750R industrial non display computer

MAHAJAN247

I have a Allen Bradly 750R computer, with Windows Server 2003 R2 OS. It has 2 hard disks with RAID1 configuration.

There is only 1 partition Drive(C) in it, I want to know can I make more partition in it, if yes then what is the procedure.

It's an ordinary Windows Server computer with RAID 1 hard disks; there is nothing specific to Allen-Bradley about it.

There are both Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 tools for creating partitions using the Disk Management feature as well as Server-oriented third party tools like Partition Magic.

I strongly recommend that you recruit an IT professional to help administer this computer. Novice attempts to administer dynamic disks, RAID systems, and Windows Server disk management volumes may not have good outcomes.

Yes, you can make as many partitions as you want. Note however that any data on the drive will be lost when partitions are created.