Proface 3600 tag import/export

stylemismatch

I'm new to the Proface HMI (but have extensive experience with others such as Intouch). I have to do modifications to an existing application on a Proface 3600 using GP-Pro EX software. The Proface 3600 is connected to an Allen Bradley CotrolLogix PLC via ethernet.

Up until now I've been making good progress getting familiar with the ProFace software, but I'm stuck on the tagname database. For example..... I exported the tagnames to a .csv file, that appeared to go ok. When I double click a pushbutton on an existing screen it shows the bit address as: [PLC1]P9.Man.RunPB - but that's not in the .csv file that I exported. I expect that I'm going to feel exceptionally stupid when I get this figured out, but for now I'll take any help I can in getting pointed in the right direction.