Networking Stations within a Project in simatic step 7

rikita

Hi every one
I want to connect the two stations in step 7 I have a CPU 315-2PN/DP as a master and the CPU 315-2 DP
can any one help me by showing the steps?

Hi

There is a very good clip on YouTube i hit it from a link on a post here
Just look up Siemens networking in you tube.
Just to add if you use mpi network it's much easier you just use a table and download to both plcs network but that will only be good for you if you are not using Anything else on the network like drives etc

Donnchahdh

Similar Topics

I have a client who periodically experiences network communication issues. Sometimes when I VPN into the site, their SCADA systems will flash comm...
Replies
Views
guys: I have a problem with my IP configuration. my organization networking has 2 subnets. 10.0.0.25 and 10.1.0.25 both under 255.255.255.0 all...
Replies
Views
I have a question about IP addressing and Networking. I have a PLC with following IP address 10.1.0.120 this is an static PLC PLC is working like...
Replies
Views
I swear I post this yesterday but can't find it. Don't see any notification about the post removal either. Maybe my memory is malfunctioning...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a system with 4 different machines, each has their own PLC. I also have a RC in this subnet also. I created a server PLC that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom