Atv61

qayyum faiz

Dear All,

can any one post some manual or help me out on how i can control ATV61 through its terminals actually what i want is that

I want to to operate my drive in two mode Local and Remote and in both modes the operating frequency will be set at the HMI which will come to the drive as and analog input means i will scale my analog output of the PLC and give to the drive for the speed reference in both cases local and remote only in remote one can operate the drive from the HMI and in local we can operate it from the push buttons given at the panel.

is this possible??

if yes then please help me out with some example or some manual for ATV61

Last edited:
It can be done. LI1 to +24 is fwd. use will have to use LI3 for your auto. You will have to set your speed reference up as analog. Have you tried Ethernet IP? It is much easier.