please convert to pdf

Welcome to the Forum !

I realize this is just a simple request, but in general we like to get some community value out of every thread by asking a specific question or offering some information about your project.

Even if you're just asking because you don't have a PDF printer driver installed on your PC, it's helpful for other folks to read about our favorite PDF printer drivers and tips for using them with RSLogix 500.

The project opened up with no comments or descriptions, so you're going to have to do some documenting by hand.

Thank you, thank you .....

I wrote this project in RSlogic500, but have Micro lite at home. And RSlogic micro lite can only open files for the 1000 processors. I was between a rock and a hard place. Thank you. very much !!!!!

You can download a number of freeware pdf print utilities that create pdf files by making them appear to be another "printer" on your system. I use one called "CutePDF". You install the program, then when looking at something else, like your RSLogix software, that is capable of printing, you simply go to the print command and instead of sending it to your printer, you change the printer to be "PDF Writer" and tell it to print. It will then pop up a window asking you to name and store the file.

May I ask why would you want to convert PDF to bitmap? you would lose some functionality and gain what?
Personally I wouldn't see a benefit.
An exception might be when you want to post a small on a forum. for that I would suggest a screen capture app.