Kinetix 350 Overtravel Error

jeff12sm

Here's my setup.

RSLogix 5000

Kinetix 350 2097-V34PR3-LM

MPL-B310P-SJ72AA

Everything seems to be working fine until I try to do any auto tune or motor feedback tests and then the drive faults saying "Hardware Overtravel Negative/Positive"

I've tried to look this up and make any changes recommended but nothing helps.

What do it set or change to fix the overtravel fault?

Thanks,

Is the distance used to autotune bigger than your limits ?? Normally I set my unit in the middle so that i can autotune forward and backwards with no limits problems (overtravel).
How far have you set overtravel limits? are they beyond autotune travel either backward or forward.

Thanks for the responses.

I've tried the 0v to pin 26 and 24v to 27, 28 multiple times but it still doesnt help.

Is there anything else I could be missing?