RS Bizware - Configuration Console - Lookup Code Configuration

Freak

Hi All - I am using Configuration Console V9.20, and I have a number of new machine downtime reasons to enter to the look up list. I would like to do this via .csv which looks easy to import, however, I don't have the existing reasons in a .csv and can't find an export option. Is anyone aware of how to export the existing reasons so I can then add the new ones, I also want to adjust the list to make it in a more logical sequence.
I have attached a screen shot to help clarify what i am looking at.
Cheers
Peter

Lookup Code Configuration.JPG

Similar Topics

Wondering if anyone has exported data from the Factory Talk Bizware Historian into Rockwells new historian with any success. Or from a SQL...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a project that involves duplicating an existing line with a few modifications. All of the programs for the original line are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could anyone please let me know if there is any other manual(other than rockwell provided manual) to look at examples for RS Historian
Replies
Views
I'm setting up a new RSBizware server for our Packaging/Distribution center. We've had the software for almost two years and just now getting...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I recieved a letter from Rockwell the other day saying that I can upgrade the Bizware to version7. I am wondering if it is worth the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom