How to connect MicroLogicx 1500 Series LSP to PC

GEORGE D

Supporting Member
Hello Colleagues,

Please help me to connect to a Micro Logicx 1500 Series LSP.
The PLC has one port and normally is connected to a EZPanel HMI.
I am using a 1761-cbl-pm02 cable and a converter 1747-UIC.
I can connect to, see it and work with RSLogics 500 with couple of Micro Logicx 1000. But not with 1500 connected to EZPanel.
I remember someone told me that there should be a dip switch to change the settings configurations between PC settings and HMI setting.
Please help me. šŸ™ƒ

Best regards,

George

Thank you very much Mickey,
I will try first to use a USB to serial adapter and the 1761-CBL-PM02 cable with Rslinx using the RS232 DF1 driver.
I will let you know.

Have a nice Evening and a great week ahead.

Best regards,

George