SoMachine I/O Mapping

rmunsta24

Wondering if anyone has used the HMISCU controllers from Schneider and if you could fill me in on how to map or label the outputs. I was able to label the inputs very easy by typing it in the "Variable Tab" in the I/O Mapping section. but that doesn't work in the outputs.

any advise or help would be useful thanks,

rmunsta24

answer is...

you need to remove the variable name with the "word" type and then you can add you own variable name, and then you will see the little symbol in the "Mapping" tab. see pics for differences

IO Mapping.jpg IO Mapping2.jpg

Either word addressing or bit addressing - not both.

Hi,

Either use the "word addressing" ,like iwIO_In and qwIO_Out OR use "bit addressing" like Input1 , Output1, etc. You can't do both simultaneously. So, seems like you want to do "bit addressing", then delete the "word addresses" as depicted in the picture.

Bit_or_Word.jpg