AOP for 1756-EN2T/D

phuz

Does anyone have this AOP handy?
I am on site trying to add this module and I'm getting this when trying to D/L from Rockwell:

An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.b25eb3f.1430836846.4b19e26

You sir, are wonderful.
Is Rockwell experiencing issues today or should I assume that they are screwing with my account on my birthday? :)

Hah, thanks! Beer comes later after I get out of here.

Well, it appears the page is working now. Maybe some system maintenance?!?
I D/L'd it from you, though so thank you very much.

The rockwell website wouldn't let me in yesterday either...same error as above. I just gave it the rockwell shrug and decided to try again tomorrow ;)

ASF,

It was a full moon on a Monday. It has to be on a Tuesday before it will work. I thought we all knew that by now? :nodi: