G303 HMI and Direct Logic 5 PLC not communicating

electriccelt

So I have a set up with a Red Lion G303 HMI and a Direct Logic 5 PLC in a heat treater panel. Until a week ago, everything ran great. Then the screen just started showing dashes for all settings on the HMI. I have tried two PLCs with two HMIs and new comm cables, but I get nothing different. The PWR and RUN leds are lit on the PLC. I have no way of testing programs but find it hard to believe that two units lost their program especially when one of them was never connected. Any ideas? Any one in the Atlanta area want some freelance work?

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have a problem with a Red Lion G303 screen, paired to a Micrologix 1000. I am getting a timeout error message. When I have a search to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am having an issue with a RedLion G303 when i manually assign an IP/subnet to the ethernet interface. If i manually set up the G303 with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Redlion G303 HMI and wish to read various input status' from an alarm unit that sends the data via Modbus. I have only worked with...
Replies
Views
I am having a very difficult time getting communications established between a RedLion G303 and a Koyo PLC I am K-Sequence protocol RS232 port to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Can anyone help me on Modbus addressing/ assigning? :nerves: Basically, I have a G303 display using TCP/IP talking to a pair of Lenze /...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom