Analog PFC to HMI display via SLC500 SCP

LEO_1973

Hello all,

I'm having an issue displaying the value I'm getting from a PFC to display on my Red Lion G307..... and before anyone says it...I know I should have bought a Graphite with the analog card but it wasn't up to me so I'm stuck this time around.

Here's the set up, I have a Bimba PFC going to a Bimba control mod, from there it goes to an Allen Bradley Analog I/O card.

In my program, I'm using the SCP instruction to scale. My input in the program I:3.0 and the output is I:1.0, used to trigger a fail bit. This is all working correctly.

What I want to do is have the value of the milliamp output (the one I can view in the SCP instruction) also displayed on my HMI.

Can this be done?
Thanks!!

Got it....

Used a MOV command from my I:3.0 Source and made the Dest N7:1

From there I filled in the blanks on the tag properties and viola...

I used a simple square and put it behind the vertical scale using the newly created tag as the input.

This is not the best or perhaps the correct way to accomplish what I set out to do, but it works good for this application. The tag displays the value and there is a moving scale.