Rockwell Techconnect question

dlweber

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a current tech connect account, however, when I go to view answer 56477 it says " 'Locked' answer-You may not have a TechConnect contract or be linked to your contract (see answer 50871)."

I looked at that answer 50871 and it says part of the contract is the Live chat, which I was on so I would assume that I should be able to get to the Tech Connect answers. While I was on this Live Chat they said they would reset my account, I should wait five minutes delete my browser cookies then relog and it should work...I did that (waited more than 15 minutes) deleted cookies then and still no access. Has anyone seen this?

I can get to some Tech connect pages, such as 685964. I have cleared my cookies and temporary internet files (again)

This technote was removed over a year ago because it was pointing to the old website.
Are you looking for activation help?