Fluke 125 vs Fluke190-062

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I am about to order a new Fluke scope and I need some advice on what is the best for a Automation engineer.
I like the 190 for its big screen and its design, but i see that fluke 125 does health check on almost evry serial based fieldbus. This is important as this is a big part of my job.
What would you suggest the 190 or the 125?
For me it looks like the 125 fits more my needs, but I dont like its design. Do you now if there is a model in the 190 that does fieldbus checks?

Regards

I used to work for a company that repaired fluke scopes. I have only worked on those with B/W displays, so I cannot speak for the colored versions, but the 120 series and the 190 series both had the same screen resolution. So you can get a 190 and have bigger, but is it really better? I have a 120 series myself...

I did not check the resolutions on the new models.