Track a message, datalink, or block transfer

Compass

Hello

I'm using PLC5 RSlogix. I have a word showing up at I:146 of my discrete inputs. It should be Rack 14 Group 2.

Not sure where this word comes from. Supposedly it's the FLA of a conveyor.

The conveyor has an SMC Flex Soft Start And a 20-Comm-r communication module. Normally we block transfer parameters like FLA from the control-logix processors into the PLC5 to get these parameters. Is it possible to BTR/W into a input file? Is there a way to track the BTR/BTW in the many other programs running.

Thanks

I'm currently of the belief that the data I'm getting is just default feedback of a of the soft start. There is no datalink or Block Transfer to search for. Sorry for the waste of time.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have some numeric input fields and I would like to track whenever a change is made to them. For example if an user changes temperature...
Replies
Views
Any help appreciated, Proposed question: I need to track parts to count the rejects in a rotating machine but having no luck tracking proper...
Replies
Views
Right now my system is using RFID tags on the load bars. Im trying to figure out how to implement error correction in this system. In the past...
Replies
Views
So at my plant our shift schedule is 12 hour shifts 7 days a week. There is 4 shifts A,B,C,D. A and C are the day shifts. 6am to 6pm B and D are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am having trouble finding out how i could track an event like start command or stop command. is there anyway to do it in FTView ME 6.1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom