Panelview Plus data display issues

bozzman2k15

Hi all,

We have converted a Panelview32 over to a panelview plus 1000. For the most part the conversion took well. We added some new screens to monitor air cylinder speeds and we wanted to display these numbers on our new screens from the interger files we are storing them to. The data is coming from a SLC 5/04 and so it is not a 5000 tag based system. We created the tags and linked them with the interger files that are holding our one shot move data from the timer.acc.

The numers are stored correctly but will not display correctly on our screens. we are getting zeros and 1's but not the real number from the interger file. At first we thought it was because the tags were digital so we changed them to analog...no change. then we changed the decimal point position and tried different ways to call on the tag. We cant seem to get these numbers to display correctly. We are still getting either 0's and 1's or negitive 0's and 1's.

Any help would be appreciated.

You'll get better help if you provide more information like exactly what your PV tag looks like (e.g. N7:30).

You're basically saying 'I have a thing that doesn't work' - we need the info.

Ok sorry. Tags are currently displayed as N142/40. We just recently discovered that we wrote the tag incorrectly. It is now written as N142:40. The numbers now display correctly. Sorry for the trouble, but thanks for the help.

It's no trouble, really.
But that's what I was saying - seeing your tag entry would have easily lead one of us to suggest the answer quite readily.