Data Worx PLC Data Logging

Orn Jonsson

Anybody know what the error: CANNOT REGISTER C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\NTSVC.OCX means?

This happens during an install of DATAWORX on a laptop running WIN NT

Thanks

OJ

It means that the install is trying to update the registry to include this file as part of this software package, but something is preventing it. Either Antivirus, security permissions, firewall, or something similar is usually the guilty culprit.

If this is regular Dataworx (not Pro) you can get support by calling 1-770-844-4200. Or alternatively, you can get in touch directly with the manufacturer at Inteworx.com .

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm new at this forum and this is my first post :wizard: I'm currently working with some old Modicon Momentum PLC, and I'm using...
Replies
Views
Hi Every Body... Years ago, i made a PLC(dl06) control based oven, but the problem came on data logging, couse i use data worx but in some...
Replies
Views
Hello i am new to proworx Nxt , iam nor geeting idea how to move a fix data to register condtion 1 Mov 10 to 40010...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom