Frequentie of a HS Input in CCW

nightline

Gents,

I've a Micro 830 on a 4 wheel driven vehicle, and need to calculate the wheel speed. Every wheel has a Hall sensor connected to a High Speed Input.

Wheel 1 is connected to HS input 0

Wheel 2 is connected to HS input 2

Wheel 3 is connected to HS input 4

Wheel 4 is connected to HS input 6

In the sample code software of CCW is a program which should do the task which I need.

I copied that program into my project, defined the parameters and programmed the time interrupt of 1000 ms.

Unfortunately it doesn't work...

Can anyone me help me with this?

Thanks!

Jack

Gents,
I had a chat with a support engineer and he pointed me to the thing what was wrong.
I programmed only the HSC instruction in the Interrupted program, which is only to reset the HSC instruction in the normal Program which uses the same Tags.

So it's working now.

Regards,

Jack