Bar Graph + Data Log. Is that Possible?

rikelme

👨🏻‍🏫 (I'm Using FactoryTalk View SE 8)

I'm trying to make a bar graph on "histogram style" for the last W data that I get, where W is my window.
I've tried a XY trend but I can't set a proper window and also I don't get the data log when I try to come back.

I guess that I will solve my problem if I learn how to do some of the following things:

1- Accessing to previous data on the Data Log (i.e. x(t-1)). I will be able to design a bar graph that takes the previous data for each column from the data log.

2- Create a trend with time-independent x axis. For the XY plot I created an increment variable for each new data, but I can't go back on the logged data.

3- OLE Object "Microsoft Graph". I've inserted one, but I don't know how to relate the data for each column. I'm not familiar with it.

4- Anything else? I know they are more than one (or three) ways to do this task, so I'm open to any suggestion.

I will really appreciate if someone can give me some ideas to solve this.

Thank you,