how to control festo cpv-10 Dl02 connected profibus with s7 300 & 315-2DP cpu?

ABzhabesha

hi there
its my firest time working with profibus and i have already install gsd and networked profibus in step7 hw config and inserted base module 16DO with Q address 0..1 according to z profibus manual ,how can i program in s7 to control the 16 valve outputs?
thanks,i will appreciate anyone.

Adresses

Hello,

The adresses can be found in the hwconfig.
Just adress the way you would with local I/O.

Kind regards,
G

hi there
its my firest time working with profibus and i have already install gsd and networked profibus in step7 hw config and inserted base module 16DO with Q address 0..1 according to z profibus manual ,how can i program in s7 to control the 16 valve outputs?
thanks,i will appreciate anyone.