Animation Tab not active (Unity Pro)

a_rishi

Hi Everybody When I'm doing simulation, the logic of the DFB is not being animated. The anomation tab is not active. The logic is in FB whereas another DFB is being animated but when I checked the logic where I used the comment background also and insert the FB on top, I have seen that it cannot be moved or resized and the FBs cannot be deleted but the animation works. Can someone please clarify on why the animation is cannot be made active. How did the comment and the FB get grouped and could not delete any FB. Thank

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to update an HMI screen and am currently working on an Alarm Pop-Up. The animation was originally tied to an alarm bit that...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to View Studio SE. I'm trying to do a simple visibility animation, but I would like to do so with a string tag. The tag is one...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do I change a numeric display color based on another bool tag? I am trying to display a RPM number and I want it to turn green when a tag...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an object which is a multistate indicator and I would like it to move horizontally and vertically with the Animation feature...
Replies
Views
I'm building a new screen for our distributed SE app release 11. I am linking info from 2 new processors in our plant. Both new processors are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom