ControlLogix Cable

The_Wanderer

Hi,

Quick question ( I hope... ). I am working on a project at the moment with a Controllogix 5555 processor and a Panelview 1000 Touchscreen, both with RS232 ports. I am looking for the part number of the cable to connect them. My rep is on holidays, and the literature that I found only gives the connection from PC to each component...

Also, there is an ethernet bridge on the Rack (EBNT I think) that will be used to link the machine into the factory network at a later date. Can this be used to program the PLC and HMI (passthrough), or am I going to have to do that annoying bit where you switch cables and drivers whenever you want to program the other component?

Thanks for any help,
Jeff