FactoryTalk View ME Display Number

benaiahhenry

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey Everyone,

Is there an internal tag/function (such as system\User or CurrentUserHasCode) to get the current display number internal to the Panelview? I don't see anything like that in the Users Guild but I may have missed it somewhere in the 677 pages of info :)

I have a panelview that looks at PLC's on two different lines, and needs to function even if one of the lines is down for maintenance, so I don't think a global connection would work for me.

Thanks,

-Benaiah

Never mind...just after posting this I had a brain wave. Just sent the global connection to an internal tag database tag and use that. :)

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, How can I display Current logged in User Name display on FactoryTalk View studio Site Edition? What I did: String Display object >>...
Replies
Views
Considering the incredible time it would take to get a Panelview Plus 7 , I'm going to get the FactoryTalk View ME Station 30 Display Single...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have to convert keypad HMI to Touch screen but I don't know how to convert my Display List Selector from navigation key to touch...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure a display that has a footer, header, sub-menu and submenu display but I'm having issues with overlapping. I want the...
Replies
Views
I have client files running on panel pc in different building all over our facility. I am wanting the display that is built for that building to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom