Compact Logix Loss Date & Time

Raul_Robins

Hi everybody,

I have some problems with a compact logix l32e, when i turn it off the PLC loss de Date & Time, when I check the date i just see question marks, I already change the battery and the PLC is connected through a voltage supressor , any idea of what could be the problem???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

http://imgur.com/2CXvaNU

2CXvaNU

566038 - Date and Time display as ?? on Controller Properties Date/Time tab
Access Level: Everyone

Is erroneous data possibly being written to the hour or other with an SSV you don't know about?
Something is invalidating the data for the Date/Time?

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

I have a 1769 Compactlogix here with 2 analog cards in it. My problem is when there is a power loss or cycle of power the system starts fine but...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
I was wanting to see if anyone had any information on setting up a cub5 meter and getting the data to a Allen bradley PLC. I think i have the set...
Replies
Views
I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom