Rockwell Integrated Architecture Builder

shoelesscraig

Hey guys,
I'm new to Rockwell IAB. I was trying to use it to help me document the existing layout in a cusomer's plant. They have a 1756-L55 Controllogix processor and I do NOT see that as an option in the list of processors for Controllogix. But, they have all the REALLY old PLC5 in there. What am I missing? I made sure the program was up to date already, still no change...

Is it because IAB is used to design new systems? And create BOMs for that system? L55 processors are obsolete as well as most PLC5 equipment.

jkerekes is right. It will only have the new AB components it is not inteded to document any existing control systems. Its intention is help create BOM's for new PLC, Motion and Cabling systems.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a couple of hmi panel view plus 700 Hmi and we keep dropping coms /stars in the data boxes I’ve checked the plc and unmanaged switch...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I am very new to Modbus and the industry, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious. I have known Modbus register addresses coming from a...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom