Codesys device

Jirrr

Hello,I have Codesys 3.5....How can I add new device in project???...for example DP slave from lenze,I installed GDS file succesfully,I can see device in Device Repository...but when I try to add it,there is directory LENZE but it is empty and I can add only devices which was instaled with Codesys....
Thanks a lot

Similar Topics

Hello CODESYS experts, once again I need help. Trying to setup a PROFINET device which supports shared device function, has four (4) IO modules (2...
Replies
Views
I need to use the pragma statement with type of device (PLC). For example: {IF defined (PLC type = Control Win V3)} a := TRUE; {ELSE} a :=...
Replies
Views
Hello. After installing the latest Codesys V3.5 SP17 Pach 1, Win V3 x64, on some of our Windows 10 workstations it is impossible to load a program...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as this is my first experience with Rockwell Software i would like to know what's the best way to make Enumerations?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom