EnH Promass 83 with Rockwell PlantPax

Shiro485

Hello all,
I have an Endress and Hauser promass83 being used with Rockwell plantpax suite with an logixl73 processor.

I have 16 other identical lines on this system that work fine.
This one had previously worked fine.

It is communicating over ethernet/ip connected with stratix switches.

All of a sudden this particular meter starting giving me a connection request error
16#0315 Invalid Segment Type.

I can ping its IP address.

When you setup the add on profile for the plant pax it requires an input output and config data table. If I remove the config data table the error goes away, but can no longer be used with the plantpax objects. As soon as I re-add the config data table to the aop the error comes right back.

I have called Rockwell and EnH and they are all stumped.

Could something within the flowmeters internals have been corrupted causing this?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help!