Alarms in Factory talk view studio ME

roni

Hi
I'm actually new to the world of programming. Now got mad with AB 1769 (L24) PLC and panelview plus400 (2711 keypad type HMI). i need only no graphics on the display. just want to pop up the sceen of some stages to know whats happening over there in the system. Also, need to configure the alarms. Iam using studio 5000 version 21. my question is, how can we link the alarms and messages to the PLC. could anyone help me to sortout the issues?
thanks in advance,
Rons

hi,
Thanks, i've went through the manual. Shall i ask some questions?
1.Do all the keys in 2711PC‐K4M20D8 is programmable?
2. please let me ask later :)

Roni

you can assign keys in place of your HMI touch. (So you can done either touch on HMI button or pressing key)

And you do not need to link Alarm message with your PLC. You just need to know only when to display alarm message.
so according to that condition you can pop up your alarm message.

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I have checked the method of creating the alarm tags, trigger and such things in the factory talk view ME. how is this alarms are active? how do we connect this with the conditions in PLC? is it any other way to configure alarms rather than this {ALARMS} in FT View? shall we use ALMD and ALMA instructions in the RSLogix 5000? i need an urgent help, could you help me?

Como faco para gerar alarme sonoro no Factory Talking View 6.0?
Preciso que quando aconteca algum alarme me gere um som conforme a severidade do alarme alguem pode me ajudar?