What is the best OPC server whic supports LSIS PLC?

Prince

MY boss is saying that I "must" use LSIS PLCs in our next project. I need to use an OPC server with this machine. Do you have a suggestion for the OPC server that I can use with LSIS Ethernet connection?

Last edited:
They have a support forum where someone asked about an OPC server and they sent one free of charge (or so it seems):
http://www.lsis.com/support/qna/detail.aspx?c=4156

Never heard about LSIS before.
After a quick search I found out that LSIS is continuing LG's product line.
Their website is very superficial. No links to manuals for example, or to the OPC Server despite that it seems to eist.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm looking into what would be the best OPC server to communicate with many different PLC's. Do you guys know which would be the best one to...
Replies
Views
Which RS Linx would be best to use as a OPC server to grab tags from a Compactlogix and place in a Excel Spreadsheet (XL Reporter)...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have gotten involved in a project that requires that data be sent from the customers database to my PLC. For this I foresee the use of an...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom