2711PC‐K4M20D8 - panel view plus key assignments

roni

Hi,
Could anyone help me how to assign the function keys in panelview plus 2711PC‐K4M20D8 . i want to assign F throgh F8, Enter, up/down/let and right arrows. also, please tell me the numeric keys 0-9 can be used to enter the values? how?

Thank you so much in advance,
Sumitha.

I'm not sure if we're using the same software version, but try right click on the empty space on the display and select "Key Assignments". From there you should be able to assign each control on your display to one of the function keys.

To input data into a Numeric Display, I think you need an additional control called a "Numeric Input Enable". Connect it to the tag you want and then map a function key to it. Then at runtime, when you press the function key, it will activate the input control. When you finish entering the data, the value in the Numeric Display will reflect the new value.

I hope I got that right.