Notepad file to PLANT MES Server

hisaurabh

Hello,

We've an "automatic coloring reader meter" which measures the final intensity of the color of final product. It then saves the measured data into a "notepad" file on Windows7 PC. Usually it keeps a notpad file for about 100 such products and then makes a new one. The data gets saved against the barcode ID of each product which the operator scan in the beginning just before measuring it.

Now we want to send this data to our PLANT MES System. I mean, the "notepad" file measurement information needs to be sent to the plant MES over the Ethernet network.

Can somebody help me with this ? I have heard of OPC Servers but never actually used it.

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh

Similar Topics

Anyone got any neat tricks to do some bulk editing on a Click Koyo program? I've developed a subroutine that I now have to duplicate 30 times, and...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a few Fanuc R-30iB controllers that I would like to save on a USB drive to view in Notepad. The USB ports are actually...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I haven't had a chance to look at it yet , but I was wondering if you can have "go to " buttons to go to training videos ...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been awhile since I did anything with Fanuc TP programs. I know there is a way to view them in Notepad. What do you...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im new to VB and im trying to create a form that will save the data from the form to Notepad. But when I click the "save" button I made...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom