PDS Magna Distributed IO

nestbulala

Dear Experts,

Does anybody had an experienced on the PDS Magna by Hunter Watertech? I have a project to increase the IO or to add a remote IO to the PDS Magna. In the manual we can add a distributed IO say a Compact eNet to the PDS Magna by changing the 2nd switch hex to other than zero on the compact eNet. I have also created a variables in the PDS Magna and map the same variables using the modbus addressing map in the compact eNet and I can see all those variables in the file server. But the compact eNet seems not communicating. Am I missing some configurations?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and best regards,
nestbulala

Similar Topics

I need to upgrade an old Panelview that went out. The old Panelview uses the PDS software for programming and communicates over RIO to a PLC 5/25...
Replies
Views
Hi I am stuck for the time being with a few systems using the T1 16s ( now extinct) and the TPDS programing software. In the last months the...
Replies
Views
can any one help me i need toshiba PLC software t-pds 32 for windows to program toshiba PLC T1 series best regards Maged
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that is a pain in the *** when you need a SW and can't get. So, after many days searching I found the T-PDS32 to Toshiba PLC's at...
Replies
Views
can anybody help me for t-pds win v2.2 software used for toshiba prosec t1 plc
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom