S7 1200 Cam Control

Demendia

Greetings,

I want to create Cam Controller in a CPU 1215C. I'm thinking the use of a Sick Absolute encoder via Profinet to get the absolute value from the shaft i want to inspect. The point of this message is that i have not the encoder in my hands and i want to ask before i buy anything, if the CPU can handle this operation.

I have a program from S7 300 (CPU315-2DP) without the FM card that uses comparators and the absolute value from an absolute encoder via Profibus and it's working perfect.

Does 1215C can handle it? and if yes you suggest comparators?

Also notice that the speed of the shaft on the new project(1215c) will be less than the old one(Cpu 315).

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom