Lenze vector 8200 Drive Problem

hinddhindsa

Hi, Friend i am facing trouble with Lenze vector 8200 drive, when i try to download the program in Drive, a pop-up window appears & showing "For this action, controller must be inhibited". I am stopping the inverter before communicating with drive while using LECOM A/B , & display shows RDY IMP. i have a profibus communication module connected to the drive also.

any valuable suggestion for it, any other way to inhibit the drive. ?.

Hi, Friend i am facing trouble with Lenze vector 8200 drive, when i try to download the program in Drive, a pop-up window appears & showing "For this action, controller must be inhibited". I am stopping the inverter before communicating with drive while using LECOM A/B , & display shows RDY IMP. i have a profibus communication module connected to the drive also.

any valuable suggestion for it, any other way to inhibit the drive. ?.

From old memories, there is an input terminal that ENABLES the drive (not RUN...ENABLE, almost like a servo drive).
And, with a fieldbus module, perhaps there is a parameter that is telling the drive that its ENABLE(inhibit) input comes from the fieldbus interface, instead.
So, possibly, you might need to re-configure the drive to use the hardwired ENABLE/inhibit input for a short while, and , later, re-assign it back to the fieldbus (assuming that it is assigned to the fieldbus)

Look it up in the manual....

in terminals i had removed the jumper wire between 28 and 20 terminals.
this jumper is for doing the drive inhibit enable and disable.
which parameter i should look into, parameter list is huge. as seen RDY and IMP on drive's display, it means my drive is inhibited. ?