FactoryTalk Historian Module

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know how to remove multiple points at the same time within the historian module? I accidentally used the wizard, discovered all the 553 points in my ControlLogix PLC and added them when I really only need a couple. I can remove each one individually but it is very tedious and time consuming.

If you are referring to a Historian ME module you are out of luck...The only method is the web interface tool you just used to add the points...One by one...

The Historian SE PI-SMT PointBuilder plug-in tool has all the modern database editing tools...It will take probably a couple of minutes to delete 500 same Data Type points.

Similar Topics

We are a water/wastewater plant, collecting realtime and manually entered data. We have been using FactoryTalk Historian (OSI PI) for real time...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I want to install and configure factorytalk Historian v6. I'm new to this. Can you kindly share some knowledge on installing...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully migrated an older Proficy/ iFix Historian database into a new FactoryTalk Historian server? Trying to eliminate having two...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever heard of migrating data from an iFix Historian into a FactoryTalk Historian? I am betting the easiest thing to do is to just keep...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a package and implemented FT Historian? Is it really necessary to pay $1,200 a year to have your Historian talk to your AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom