mitsubishi F-20

Bloomy

Hello, i have recently just bought a mitsubishi F-20MR PLC, i have got some software for it, but i am unable to get a cable for it, i would love to know what the pinouts are on the cable, or where i could possibly pick up one.

Also if there is anyone that knows anything about these plc's i would appreciate an email with any info regarding this plc.

i know these plc's are very old, but i am sure there will be someone that is able to help, thankyou for the time. hopefully here back from someone soon.

Dave

Similar Topics

Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
I'm at a new job as the sole control engineer and trying to piece together where my predecessor left off. One machine I'm trying to get online...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom