Modicon tsx

zhvepes

Hello!

I'm trying to retrive a project from a modicon PLC TSX P57104 with unitypro software, but when i connect it says ''No Upload Info''.

Currently the plc is in run mode and it also incorporate a MEM CARD.

Any suggestion how can i retrive the project?

Thank you

When you are connected there is an option under PLC to update upload info.
Do you have the option to transfer project from plc?

Modicon TSX

No there is no option for upload info, except backup option and when i do backup PLC to PC it gives error that the project is diferent and ask to write data on the PLC.

BR

The Upload Information storage can be switched off in the project settings, under plc embedded data, its normally switched off if the memory card is full to save space.

im assuming the last person who did the download did not store the upload information in the plc, you will not be able to upload the program, you will need the correct version of the unity file or you will need to download.

The Upload Information storage can be switched off in the project settings, under plc embedded data, its normally switched off if the memory card is full to save space.

im assuming the last person who did the download did not store the upload information in the plc, you will not be able to upload the program, you will need the correct version of the unity file or you will need to download.

Without upload information it impossible to upload program from Unity PLC, you need latest offline project for connecting online.
(original programmer maybe switched upload info off for reventing anyone else to connect plc without original program, or wanted to save program memory)