SLC 5/02 Major error

mrdegold

Lifetime Supporting Member
I had a major error on an Allen Bradley SLC 5/02 processor yesterday.
After connecting a PC I cleared the fault and all seems to be working fine now.
Now for my question ,is there anywhere (a link would be great) that I could see all the possible error codes with a discription and possible solution to the problem.
I have been surfing for a good part of the morning without a lot of sucess. and quite frankly all that surfing is getting me a little sea sick.
thanks alot
Michael

Similar Topics

Hi, We are having issues with an intermittent Major error code 21h. The plc can be running for varying amounts of time before faulting anything...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope you can really help me with this problem. First of all I have to said that I'm a begginer programmer. We have an AB SLC 500...
Replies
Views
I have an SLC 5/3 with an SLC 500 anaolg input module, 1746-NI4. Each time that i want to go online (with no inputs connected) the processor goes...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have SLC 5/05 PLC with one one expansion I/O rack. The fault line is not on. However in the processor status debug page it lists this...
Replies
Views
I just had a SLC 5/05 fault on a major error. The error code was 20H which according to the manual says "A minor error bit is set at the end of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom