Communication failure and quickpanel update

misel00

Hello everyone.

I am using triggered messages with OR operations to display some alarms on a quickpanel. However, if the alarm is on and one of the devices is lost, even when the other device's state changes, the alarm won't go off. Is there any way to prevent this? Variables are not set to be retentive and databases are not being imported.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have connected the QuickPanel+ with Modbus TCP/IP comm module along with other I/O modules. The software I am using for PLC coding is...
Replies
Views
I have a CNC cutting equipment, all the components are Fanuc from the CNC CPU A02B-0307-B822, a PLC AIF01A and a panel i, on the panel i (operator...
Replies
Views
I have a b&r 2010 PLC unit connected to B&R IPC 5000. Communication between the PLC and IPC is failing as the two LEDs on the application...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using P&F - WCS reader to read position of a trolley motion on a crane. Sometimes there is Ethernet communication failure error given by...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a GE IC695 CPE305 PLC with 3 remote panels. I am using ethernet to communicate with an IC695 PNC001 (in the main panel)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom