control logix 5000 pid move perameters

Your question is very general but if you really needed to move parameters, you could use a MOV instruction to the PID destination tag. For instance, Extruder_Part_1_setpoint ---> Extruder_PID.SP

You could also right directly into Extruder_PID.SP from a Panelview or a recipe within a panelview. If you explain a little more of what your trying to do, we could get you more of a direct answer.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm going to start programming a 1756-L73 and I'm still waiting for the full Studio5000 to be able to start at it in earnest. But I...
Replies
Views
Folks, Putting together a system utilizing a Control Logix Gen 8 (5580) PLC w/ the L83e CPU. I'll be connecting to 8 different FLEX-IO drops...
Replies
Views
In studio 5000, is there a way to write a force mask into a rung? Long story short, I would like to create a test routine for a FAT test. In...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was trying to create new module in I/O Configuration and I get the "Fatal Application Error" Below is my plc setup if I need to try...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new on RSLogix 5000 programming. Now I am starting a auto machine project and want to control machine process sequentially. I prefer to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom