Servo feed update advice needed

loundeb2

Hi,
We have an old Servomatic feed on our press that has a Electrocraft BSA drive that is blown and a display/controller that is on its way out. It is connected to an H4075 AB motor that is fine. I would like to update the drive/controller/display to something compatible with the motor we have.
I've set up and used the Ultra3000 using a PLC's PTO output before with ok results, but I would like to be able to direct address the drive through a new HMI since its only speed and length that would need to vary.
Any suggestions?

Thank You

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a PA Industries servo feeder with an Allen Bradley MPL motor and Ultra5000 drive. I'm only using a single limit switch which rides on a...
Replies
Views
We have a machine that uses a SLC500 and a Air Cylinder to feed pipe through a cutter to certain lengths. We have talked about converting to a...
Replies
Views
Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a machine with old 802d sl siemens controller. I am trying to tune servo by Siemens starter software. Anyone experienced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom