Panelmate Classic Configuration File Compatibity

Ashtabula

We have an old Panelmate 12" 7685T HMI that went out and we are trying to replace it with a Panelmate 7685T-8C (classic) that we had in the store room.

The Panelmate says there is an 'incompatible configuration' error when we upload the original ucf file (used on the old Panelmate). There are no errors during the error check / compilation process.

Any ideas what might be the problem and a solution?

Thanks! Colin

No sorry, haven't seen that before but the error message seems self explanatory.

BTW, you may want to put in a system to get those replaced. Replacements are extremely hard to find and I've got two customers falling over themselves to swap out their Panelmates with something newer.

hi dears
I'm going to replace the panelamte 1700(1775T PMPP 1700 ) to new one panelmate epro(7685T-8C)
I know that i should use power pro configuration editor software to import the .pps file format from the old panelmate into software and convert it to new one, i have used the RS232to USB cable converter to connect panelmate 1700 to my laptop. but i don't know how i could do this configuration edition. note that i can see the .pps file on the panelmate 1700 but i couldn't find and import it on my software,

your help regarding to this issue will be highly appreciated,
best regards