Ground Connected Indicator

Robobob

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am in need of advice on the wiring for a ground connected indicator lamp for a control panel.The power supplied to the cabinet will be 120VAC with the common connected to the ground bar in the cabinet. Could someone be kind enough to point me in the proper direction. I have an example for an ungrounded common that uses two indicator lamps, but I do not think it will work for the grounded common system.

buy a ground fault detector circuit, it has relay outputs when the isolation is failing, but can be used other way around same.

Similar Topics

Sorry for such a long message, but I need to provide a bit of background info by describing the equipment. I have a series of machines which has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, as this is my first experience with Rockwell Software i would like to know what's the best way to make Enumerations?
Replies
Views
Hello i can not change one of the displays background color, the "Apply" button is greyed out. the firmware 5.10(older PV PLUS1000). I can change...
Replies
Views
We switched from a SLC5/04 to a 5069-L320ER, and the SLC's NI4's were replaced with the 5069-IY4, which is a pretty neat card; however, the IY4's...
Replies
Views
We have a 753, 75 HP, driving a centrifugal pump, that has been giving us ground faults for months. The drive has load, and line reactors. We have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom