Panelmate PC to DH+ card

Aabeck

Have a customer with a process line - SLC5/04 & Panelmate PC with a SST DH+ (ISA slot) card.

Fried the motherboard & their IT guy spent 2 days trying to get everything copied to a new computer with an ISA slot to where it boots up; Device Manager sees the DH+ card - installed with the SST driver, Panelmate PC starts (dongle installed) but it does not see the DH+ card.

Eaton sold off the Panelmate line to ATS & haven't got any call back from them yet.

Is there something in the Panelmate PC settings that may need to match the computer setup for this card (card name, IRQ #, other?) couldn't find an .ini file for Panelmate PC.

KuulKuum,

Thanks, saw that this morning but couldn't find that software, did find other software from Molex & re-installed with that.

Just noticed on the Google search result it clearly says "...must first be installed in the ePro slot. (1/2 sized ISA)..." & this PC only has 3 full size ISA slots - but Device Manager see's it & says it's working properly - wonder if that has anything to do with it.

ATS Legacy Support did get back to me, but wanted the Eaton part # on the back of the unit & had a hard time understanding it was a software program running on a PC. Sent them screenshots & the zipped program folder to see if they can find out anything.