Communiccation between UD70-UD70 application module

avtel2011

Hello,
I have 2 Unidrive classic servo with an UD70 application modules. I need to communicate between 2 UD70 - just one integer number would be enaugh. So I am looking at manual which says that there is an option to communicate Drive-to-Drive via RS232 port and two 32-bit variables can be transmitted
between them. But there is also an option to communicate via RS485 port and I am wondering if I could use mode 4 - Cascade mode to pas a parameter between them (device1->device2 and device2->device1) or this mode can be used just to pass a parameter from device1->device2, device2->device3... so in cascade mode.

Thanks in advance and best regards

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Currently I am performing preparations for a huge project. And there is a need to establish communication between plc and VFD by...
Replies
Views
Dear All. I have worked with SLC 5/04 and I use RS232 port to make a communication between PLC and my laptop. how about SLC 5/01? is there any...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom