Micrologix Starter Lite Software

gafry

I have bought Micorlogix Starter Lite Software to connect with the Micrologix 1200 I have received from a friend. I can see the 1200 on the RS Linx software
but when I try to connect using RS Micrologix software it say incompatible PLC.

Any suggestions I have registered the software and it has factory talk.

Thank you Glen

Yes, free all day long...

63956 - Where can I find RSLogix Micro Starter Lite software?
Access Level: Everyone

EDIT: But you now own a MicroLogix 1200, so Starter Lite is no good to you. You will require "RSLogix Micro Starter". This is not free.

Regards,
George

Last edited:
EDIT: But you now own a MicroLogix 1200, so Starter Lite is no good to you. You will require "RSLogix Micro Starter". This is not free.

Like George said its not free, but its cheap.. I had a customer that bought it and it was only about 150.00 the part number you need is 9324-RLM0100ENE

Contact your local AB dealer and give them that part number and verify with them

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/pp/9324m-pp001_-en-p.pdf